SCOA Senior Camp Counselor Internship Program 2016
SCOA 2018 American Summer Camp in Japan
Registration begins April 27, 2018
Come join us at the only American Summer Camp in Japan whose camp counselors are American college athletes and cheerleaders selected through SCOA's internship program to come to Japan! This summer’s camp counselors attend UCLA, UC Berkeley, University of Southern California, UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara, and UC Irvine. Their sports backgrounds include track, softball, rugby, dance, soccer, swimming, football and basketball.
In addition to cheer dance and sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, kickball and ultimate Frisbee, campers participate in American camp activities with the American camp counselors such as team competitions, potato sack races, water balloon toss, skits, talents show, treasure hunts, capture the flag, campfire and s'mores!
This is SCOA's fourteenth annual American summer camp in Japan.
To register in English, please go to the website (http://www.nittsu-ryoko.co.jp/event/scoa/english.html) , click on either the pdf or word under ‘2018 Camp Registration’ to download the registration from.
Email the completed form to: email@example.com
For more information, please contact J.R. Best at
2018 Camp Sessions
Sessions in Izu
Ohito Zuisnekyo Izu-no-kuni City, Shizuoka
- Session1: July 21-July 23 / 2--nights, 3-days
- Session2: July 23-July 26 / 3-nights, 4-days
- Session3 : July 27-July 30 / 3-nights, 4-days *also Survivor program for 7th-10th graders
- Session4 : July 30-Aug 1 / 2-nights, 3-days *also Survivor program for 7th-10th graders
- Session5 : Aug 2-Aug 5 / 3-nights, 4-days
Izu Registration Fees:
Two night sessions (1st to 6th grades) - ¥50,400
Two night sessions (Survivor) - ¥52,500
Three night sessions (1st to 6th grades) - ¥63,100
Three night sessions (Survivor) - ¥66,300
(Tax & T-shirt included)
Sessions in Kiyosato
KEEP(Kiyosato Educational Experiment Project), Kiyosato, Yamanashi
- Session6: Aug 7-Aug 9 / 2-nights, 3-days
- Session7: Aug 9-Aug 12 / 3-nights, 4-days
- Session8: Aug 13-Aug 16/ 3-nights, 4-days *also Survivor program for 7th-10th graders
KEEP Registration Fees:
Two-night sessions (1st to 6th grades) - ¥57,800
Three-night session (1st to 6th grades) - ¥72,600
Three-night session (Survivor junior high) - ¥76,900
(Tax & T-shirt included)
Campers may arrive by car, train or, for a fee, by a bus chartered by SCOA from Ikebukuro.